Working Student (f/d/m) Finance Team
Munich, Bayern, GermanyOperations Team
Since 2000 HV Capital has invested in Internet and technology companies through various generations of funds and is one of the most successful and financially strongest early-stage and growth investors in Europe. HV Capital has already invested in around 200 companies, including Zalando, Delivery Hero, FlixMobility, Depop and SumUp. The total of all HV funds amounts to €1.7 billion. The company supports startups with capital between €500,000 and €50 million. This makes HV Capital one of the few venture capitalists in Europe that can finance startups through all growth phases.
This year we are offering a working-student job to join our 14 colleagues in our finance department in Munich.
As part of this team, you will be working on many vital tasks and thereby learn the breadth of finance topics inside a prominent VC. This will include but is not limited to:
- support in daily operations of fund-management, quarterly reporting, controlling and all finance- and accounting tasks; some of which are international
- aid in providing all required documentation and information for our external auditors and tax advisors
- help finalise our annual reports
- participate in strategic projects and special taskforces
- ensure maintenance of our internal BI tool
- You are studying for a relevant finance-focused degree and come with working experience, e.g. through internships or other working student engagements.
- Knowhow and practical experience in finance, accounting and controlling will help you a lot in this job.
- You work independently, love being part of a team and are eager to learn more about venture capital and its fund management.
- Fluency in both German and English
- An open, communicative and upbeat personality, who loves to interact with people, and enjoys being a host and the backbone of her/his/their team.