Working Student / Intern - Social Media & Events
Germany, Berlin, BerlinOperations Team
HV is giving out a working-student / Intern job in HV's "Marketing & Communication" in Berlin, where I, Lisa, am responsible for all things Marketing and Communication for the HV Capital brand and support our portfolio of 75+ companies with "all things comms".
What does Marketing and Communication mean to HV?
With this newly created role at HV Capital, we are pursuing two goals in particular:
Firstly, to position the brand HV along with the corporate strategy with interesting content and as a thought leader - via existing or new communication channels and formats, but also events. There are no limits to creativity, we want to get started right here! The content is of course preceded by the right strategy and you have the opportunity to be involved from the very start when we re-roll HV Capital communication altogether.
Second, communication advisory: supporting our portfolios in recognizing communication early and consciously as a strategic tool for the sustainable success of a company. It's in their own interest to be in the driver's seat themself and steer communication in the desired direction. In doing so, every startup has to find its own way, because corporate culture is communication and conversation culture and an essential key to success. This contains a deliberately broad and vague spectrum of topics.
What the job might look like
As a working-student / intern to me, the VP of Marketing and Communication, you will mainly be involved in all things events and social media. Therefore I am looking for an eloquent communications enthusiast who is hands-on and in particular takes on the following tasks. We will add stuff on the go. For sure.
- You will support in further establishing internal processes for HV Comms.
- You will plan / write informative and interesting content for social media (LinkedIn + Twitter) and other channels if needed.
- You will support in managing a content plan across different platforms and provide creative ideas to further develop our formats and platforms.
- You will monitor our communications channels.
- You support the maintenance of the website (German/English) and the maintenance of other communication documents.
- You support in organizing and participating in 3rd party events and internal HV events.
To know if this is an exciting job for you, here's a checklist. If you answer most of this with "yassss!", then contact me.
- You are fascinated by founders, startups and tech.
- You are studying communication or have relevant experience in communication / marketing / journalism.
- You have initial experience in social media management. Photoshop and additional creative skills are a plus.
- It is not difficult for you to structure complex topics in an understandable way.
- You are reliable, have good project management skills and can organize yourself independently.
- You are creative, open-minded and have good communication skills with a native command (level C2) of spoken and written English.
- Your favorite workplace tools are Slack, Monday.com, Buffer and you love to evaluate different opinions and views
If you have min 20h per week to spare for a working student job/min 5 months to spare as an intern and want to work Berlin-based (plus partially remote), click "apply" and tell me more about you.
I'm very excited to hear from you,