Events & Creative Manager (f/d/m)
Germany, Berlin, BerlinOperations Team
HV Capital is looking for an "Events & Creative Manager" in Berlin, where I, Lisa, am responsible for all things Marketing and Communication and support our portfolio of 75+ companies with "all things comms".
What do Events & Creative Management mean to HV?
Ensure and further develop the uniform branding of HV Capital (including working with / managing a creative agency)
What the job might look like
As an Events & Creative Manager to me, the VP of Marketing and Communication, you will be responsible for all things events and creative. Therefore I am looking for an outgoing personality and creative mind with strong project & stakeholder management skills.
- You are responsible for the planning, implementation and follow-up of our internal and external events.
- You are taking care of invitation management, merchandise and the planning/creation of marketing measures.
- You are the organizational mastermind on the day of the event.
- You bring innovative ideas to further develop our external and internal events.
- You look after our event partners and are responsible for obtaining cost estimates and exchanging contracts.
- You will share interesting event content with the comms team to share on HV's communication channels.
- You will work closely with our event & creative agency and our photo and videographers. We don't have any permanent partners yet. Contacts within the creative and gastro/event scene are a plus.
Here's a checklist to know if this is an exciting job for you. If you answer most of this with "yassss!", then contact me.
- You are fascinated by founders, startups and tech.
- You have initial experience in event management or in the creative area. All additional creative skills are a plus.
- You are an absolute organizational talent and have a good eye for brand (consistent) design, look & feel.
- You are reliable, hands-on and have good project management skills
- You are creative, self-driven and have good Communication skills with a very good command of spoken and written German.
- You support the creation and further development of HV's branding assets
- Your favorite workplace tools are Slack and Monday.com and you love to evaluate different opinions and views
If you want to work Berlin-based (plus partially remote), click "apply" and tell me more about you. You can apply for this role in English or German.
I'm very excited to hear from you,